merged + unmerged MX data ➜ mmCIF for deposition
This page can convert files inside your web browser,
which must be recent enough (from 2018 or later).
Once this page is loaded, no server is contacted.
This page prepares a reflection mmCIF file with both merged and unmerged data,
in a format accepted by OneDep
Use it if your software suite does not prepare such files yet.
- Merged file must contain intensities – either <I> or I(+)/I(-),
amplitudes (if used for refinement) and free-set flags.
- Unmerged data must be scaled.
- Both files must have the same space group settings.
In the future, this app may recognize compatible space groups and
reindex unmerged data if needed. For now, it's on you.
- Both files must have the same unit cell parameters.
- All merged intensities are checked against the unmerged data.
(But you can include unmerged reflections beyond the resolution limit
used in merging).
- If your files are more complex, or if you have comments, suggestions,
problems to report – either email
discuss it publicly. ← contact